Is it okay to give your dog kisses? It’s really all about who your dog is, who you are, and what everyone is comfortable with.
It’s great to make sure our beautiful dogs stay clean and smell good by grooming them, but it’s about more than just keeping them nice and pretty.
When it comes to the question, “Can dogs eat grapes?” there is a simple answer. It’s an unequivocal NO. Raisins and grapes are very toxic for all dogs.
Coccidia in dogs is a gastrointestinal condition that refers to a particularly foul smelling sort of diarrhea, often described as smelling like a fungus.
Trying to get stuff done with a dog around can be challenging, especially when they don’t care about all your hard work, just like the dogs in these videos!
There are plenty of reasons you actually should rename your shelter dog with a name that you pick, yourself. Here’s what you need to know.
Latest News and Reviews
Beyond seeing our beloved pups just having fun outside and enjoying themselves, there are a lot of benefits to playing with them.
You can tell when your own best friend is showing signs of a deeper emotional problem. Here’s what you should know about depression in dogs.
March is National Craft Month — a time to try your hand at making new things. Take a look at these videos for some guides to make a DIY dog sweater.
Each year there are thousands of pet poisoning cases in the US. Here are ten of the most common ways dogs get poisoned accidentally.
Dog aggression toward other dogs is a very serious matter, not to mention stressful, and attempting to defuse an attack in progress is downright dangerous.
Thrombocytopathies in dogs are medical conditions that affect the normal function of a dog’s blood platelets. They can cause excessive bleeding.
- At DogTime, our mission is to keep dogs out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their dogs, very happy and healthy.
- DogTime covers all things dog. Our extensive pure- and mixed-breed profiles include the history and evaluation of various dog breed characteristics--such as behaviors, shedding, adaptability--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- For those looking to take the plunge and adopt a four-legged friend, take the matchup quiz and questionnaire to find the pooch who best fits your lifestyle and interests. You can even check local shelters in your zip code using our adoption page. And don't forget the extensive lists of dog names by breed, theme, and other categories.
- We also feature expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising puppies, housetraining, dog health, product reviews, and more, with answers provided by notable and respected veterinarians, trainers, behaviorists, pet lovers, and specialists.
- For more relaxed fare, the dog video and dog picture pages are stocked with videos and images of everything from funny and cute dogs to how-to's, product reviews, and training.
- Make sure and check the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the dog world, product and food recalls, important legislation, and other information that impacts dog owners.